Scripture Union NT is passionate about helping young people reach their full potential.
We find that camping is a great way of doing just that.
* A break from normal life. This is refreshing and can be specific in its focus as distractions of everyday life are absent.
* A chance to objectively evaluate the ‘normal’ life style whilst being away from it
* New relationships and the chance to see people “warts and all”. It is possible to come to know people in a way impossible (or at least most unlikely) in normal existence.
* A short term experience where people may come to a new understanding of new styles of living or behaving.
* An opportunity to participate in activities not available in everyday life.
Their are 2 camps currently running each year;
* Easter Camp for middle school – This runs in the Easter school holiday week for school grades 7 – 9.
* SUPA Camp for upper primary school – This normally runs in October over a weekend and is for school grades 3-6
Keep an eye on this website under UPCOMING EVENTS for details of these and any other camps throughout the year.