Venue: Multi-Cultural Christian Fellowship
Date: Saturday, August 14th, 2021
Cost: $25 – includes M/tea and Lunch (register online prior to event)
$30 for those who register on the day (inc M/tea and Lunch).
Time: 9.00am – 3.30pm – Arrive and Register from 8.45am.
The 2021 Children’s Ministry Training Day is aimed at equipping any person who works in any area of Children’s or Youth Ministry contexts within churches.
The following Workshops will be held during the day – you can choose from 3 different sessions.
- Teaching songs and Memory Verses
- Choosing resources for Children’s Ministry
- Small size groups (games, activities, as well as teaching)
- Learning Styles and Special Needs (incl ESL/multi cultural)
- Communication and relationships – Building relationships with kids and their families
- Responding to behavioural challenges
- Kids Talks in Church
To find out about what each of the Workshops are about, please click on this link
Before registering below, it is worth reading what the workshops are about, as we ask you to choose your 3 preferred workshop sessions as part of your registration.
To register, please click here
To help us abide by Covid-19 guidelines, it would appreciated if you could please bring yourself a clearly labelled water bottle.
This program will comply with NT Govt guidelines for COVID-19:
- Physical distancing measures
- Health and hygiene principles.
Scripture Union NT is a ChildSafe organisation. All staff and volunteers of programs are required to hold a current Working With Children Check (Ochre Card) and are trained and operate under SU NT’s ChildSafe policy and framework.
Multi-Cultural Christian Fellowship
2 Earhart Court, Marrara